I am going to take a quote out of the link and you tell me what you think. Let me know
“Prosecutors wanted Limbaugh to plead guilty to the third-degree felony of ”doctor shopping” — visiting several doctors to receive duplicate prescriptions for a controlled narcotic.
This really destructive to our society and we should spend many man hours getting this dude locked up.lock him up
Prayer is that which enables the soul to realize its divinity. Through prayer human beings worship absolute truth, and seek an eternal reward. Prayer is the foundation-stone of religion; and religion is the means by which the soul is purified of all that pollutes it. Prayer is the worship of the first cause of all things, the supreme ruler of all the world, the source of all strength. Prayer is the adoration of the one whose being is necessary.
e-mail from Beliefnet Muslim Wisdom
The link below is as the Title suggest. I heard part of the report on C-Span l. It is better to laugh than to cry. So I will try to keep this on the side of humor. Just one question, when Colombian eradicates all it coca and Afghanistan all its poppy, do we all get to go to Heaven?
I do not suggest you go there and try to read that stuff you might fall victim to the same plight the people of Babylon did when building the tower to heavenBad Stuff
31. A functioning alcoholic is the one with an employed wife, girlfriend or significant other.
32. Normal people think a, “blackout” is no electricity.
33. If I could drink like normal people, I would drink a lot.
34. Nursing resentments is like masturbating, you are screwing yourself.
35. I may have the monkey off my back but the circus is still in town.
36. He who does not take his Fourth, may drink his Fifth
37. If you don’t drink a fifth on the fourth, you will feel better on the sixth.
Weirdharold does not claim credit for originating these sayings