16 Characteristics of a Flawed Personality
- Attempts to hide a scared child inside an adult’s body.
- Tendency toward extreme self pity.
- Vain, egotistical self-serving grandiose.
- An exaggerated sense of one’s own importance.
- Tendency to change sides in an argument.
- Fearful, anxious, paranoid with denial about one’s defects and motives.
- A gross sense of inferiority with an extreme sensitivity to criticism.
- Hostility, competition toward anyone viewed as superior.
- Failure to adopt honesty and discipline into one’s core values and beliefs, an extreme fear of rejection.
- An obsessive life-long hatred toward anyone viewed as having committed insults (real or imagined).
- Refusal to forgive or make amends. Obsessive hostility toward anyone attempting to act as a peacemaker.
- Quick to anger and slow to forgive; a lack of integrity.
- Tendency to hide in fantasy and illusion.
- Anger and refusal to accept others’ suggestions that one’s perception differs from reality.
- Becomes upset when others openly discuss their shortcomings or mental quirks that he or she is trying to hide.
- Refusal to attempt any activity that he or she is unsure about his or her ability to win or dominate.