A Clarification of Weirdharold’s Position on Psychoactive Drugs
- Adamant foe of our present psychoactive drug laws.
- They violate our personal constitutional rights.
- They imprison our mentally ill
- They create a violent marketplace for drugs
- They focus on the violent marketplace for drugs the laws have created.
- Their stated purpose of reducing addiction is a fantasy and cannot be proven.
- They promote pride based family values while ignoring Love in families that include an addicted person
- They reduce the addict chances of recovery.
- They increase the pain in the families of the addicted
Regulation of Psychoactive Drugs
- I do not promote the use of psychoactive drugs
- I do not condemn the use of psychoactive drugs
- Reputable retailers and parents with Love and truthful knowledge may regulate psychoactive drugs use to minors.
- Pain management should be a matter for the doctor and his patient, not the state.
- Addiction is the responsibility of the addict
- Automobiles and psychoactive drugs do not mix and laws should be reviewed to insure our highways are safe.
- Guns and psychoactive drugs do not mix and laws should be reviewed to insure our neighborhoods are safe.