It appears the guardians of our Constitution are more concerned about what their opponents with megaphones will say about them, than the desires of their contingents or the Constitution.
So goes our Congress that fails their oversight responsibility. Thirteen years of our Congress looking into nothing seriously but,”Pussy-gate”
Why not oversight here:
- War In Iraq
- FAA (safety)
- FDA (safety)
- Highway Transportation (safety)
- Underground Mine (safety)
- DEA (terrorism not discussed)
- Redistribution of wealth
- Medicare (Schedule D)
- Third Party pay healthcare
They could stop discussing these:
- Terrorism (simply by defining what it is)*
- Steroid use by professional athletes
* Terrorist is a rich and former resident of Arabia. They are not members of the Saud family. They want us to kiss their ass like we do the members of the Saud family. They are using controversial tenets of a nearly 1400 year old religion observed by over a billion people to accomplish this mission. At issue is OIL. Stop kissing ass for oil.